Fading memory learning in a class of forward-looking models with an application to hyperinflation dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Evans, Jean Lynne & Yarrow, George Keith, 1981. "Some Implications of Alternative Expectations Hypotheses in the Monetary Analysis of Hyperinflations," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Marimon, Ramon & Sunder, Shyam, 1993.
"Indeterminacy of Equilibria in a Hyperinflationary World: Experimental Evidence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1073-1107, September.
- Ramon Marimon & Shyam Sunder, 1993. "Indeterminacy of equilibria in a hyperinflationary world: Experimental evidence," Economics Working Papers 25, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lettau, M. & Van Zandt, T., 1995.
"Robustness of Adaptive Expections as an Equilibrium Selection Device,"
9598, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lettau, Martin & Van Zandt, Timothy, 2001. "Robustness of Adaptive Expectations as an Equilibrium Selection Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 2882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lettau, M. & Van Zandt, T., 1995. "Robustness of adaptive expectations as an equilibrium selection device," Discussion Paper 1995-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kiseok Lee & Ronald A. Ratti, 1993. "On Seigniorage, Operating Rules, and Dual Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 543-550.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1994. "Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 315-335, August.
- Evans George W. & Honkapohja Seppo, 1994. "On the Local Stability of Sunspot Equilibria under Adaptive Learning Rules," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 142-161, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atanas Christev, 2006.
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
475, Society for Computational Economics.
- Atanas Christev, 2007. "Learning Hyperinflations," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 126, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Peiyuan Zhu, 2003.
"Fading Memory Learning in the Cobweb Model with Risk Averse Heterogeneous Producers,"
Research Paper Series
108, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Peiyuan Zhu & Carl Chiarella & Tony He, 2003. "Fading Memory Learning in the Cobweb Model with Risk Averse Heterogeneous Producers," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 31, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hung, Hing & Zhu, Peiyuan, 2006. "An analysis of the cobweb model with boundedly rational heterogeneous producers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 750-768, December.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong, 2003.
"Heterogeneous Beliefs, Risk, And Learning In A Simple Asset-Pricing Model With A Market Maker,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 503-536, September.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 2000. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Risk and Learning in a Simple Asset Pricing Model with a Market Maker," Research Paper Series 35, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Vílchez Lobato, Mª L. & Velasco Morente, F. & García Del Hoyo, J.J., 2002. "Bifurcaciones transcríticas y ciclos límites en un modelo dinámico de competición entre dos especies. Una aplicación a la pesquería de engraulis encrasicholus de la Región Suratlántica española," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 20, pages 651-677, Diciembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:18:y:2001:i:2:p:233-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.