Some Implications of Alternative Expectations Hypotheses in the Monetary Analysis of Hyperinflations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pekarski, Sergey, 2011. "Budget deficits and inflation feedback," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2002. "Explosive Hyperinflation, Inflation Tax Laffer Curve and Modelling the use of Money," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-27, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2008.
"Monetary Hyperinflations, Speculative Hyperinflations and Modeling the Use of Money,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 51-70, August.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2007. "Monetary hyperinflations, speculative hyperinflations and modelling the use of money," Working Papers of BETA 2007-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Zink, Helmut, 1993. "Stability problems in hyperinflation models," Discussion Papers, Series I 268, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex, 2007.
"Global bifurcations, credit rationing and recurrent hyperinflations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 473-491, February.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Àlex Haro, 2005. "Global Bifurcations, Credit Rationing and Recurrent Hyperinflations," Working Papers 239, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lettau, M. & Van Zandt, T., 1995.
"Robustness of Adaptive Expections as an Equilibrium Selection Device,"
9598, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lettau, Martin & Van Zandt, Timothy, 2001. "Robustness of Adaptive Expectations as an Equilibrium Selection Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 2882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2012.
"The Monetary Analysis of Hyperinflation and the Appropriate Specification of the Demand for Money,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(2), pages 142-160, May.
- Sokic, Alexandre, 2010. "The monetary analysis of hyperinflation and the appropriate specification of the demand for money," MPRA Paper 21503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2008. "Modelling the transaction role of money and the essentiality of money in a hyperinflation context," Working Papers of BETA 2008-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Vazquez, Jesus, 1998. "How high can inflation get during hyperinflation? A transaction cost demand for money approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 433-451, August.
- Jun-Hyun Ko & Hiroshi Morita, "undated". "How does hyperinflation shock the economy?: Panel VAR Approach," Working Papers e90, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Javier Gardeazabal & Jesús Vázquez, 2004. "Exchange Rate Dynamics: Where is the Saddle Path?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1129, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberts, Mark A. & McCausland, W. David, 1999. "Multiple international debt equilibria and irreversibility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 179-188, April.
- Barucci, Emilio, 2001. "Fading memory learning in a class of forward-looking models with an application to hyperinflation dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 233-252, April.
- James B. Bullard & Alvin L. Marty, 1998. "What has become of the "stability-through-inflation" argument?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 37-45.
- Diehl, Markus, 1993. "Stabilization without crisis: The case of Vietnam," Kiel Working Papers 578, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexandre Sokic, 2008. "Theoretical support for a new class of demand for real cash balances in explosive hyperinflations," Working Papers of BETA 2008-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- María-José Gutiérrez & Jesús Vázquez, 2004. "Explosive Hyperinflation, Inflation-Tax Curve, and Modeling the Use of Money," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(2), pages 311-311, June.
- Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica, 1996. "The monetary dynamics in the Yugoslav hyperinflation of 1991-1993: The Cagan money demand," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 467-483, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:33:y:1981:i:1:p:61-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.