Did Norway gain from the 1979-1985 oil price shock?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R, 1982.
"The Price of Oil and World Inflation and Recession,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 738-751, September.
- Michael R. Darby, 1981. "The Price of Oil and World Inflation and Recession," UCLA Economics Working Papers 228, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Burbidge, John & Harrison, Alan, 1984.
"Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 459-484, June.
- John Burbidge & Alan Harrison, 1982. "Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions," School of Economics Working Papers 1982-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Mark Watson, 1997.
"Systematic Monetary Policy and the Effects of Oil Price Shocks,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 91-157.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Waston, Mark, 1997. "Systematic Monetary Policy and the Effects of Oil Price Shocks," Working Papers 97-25, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 1994. "Oil investment in the North Sea," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 308-329, July.
- Mitchell, Peter R. & Sault, Joanne E. & Smith, Peter N. & Wallis, Kenneth F., 1998. "Comparing global economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel & Hurst, Ian, 1996. "German Monetary Union: An historical counterfactual analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 499-518, October.
- Knut Anton Mork & Oystein Olsen & Hans Terje Mysen, 1994. "Macroeconomic Responses to Oil Price Increases and Decreases in Seven OECD Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 19-36.
- Ray Barrell & Knut A. Magnussen, 1996. "Counterfactual Analyses of Oil Price Shocks using a World Model," Discussion Papers 177, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:77-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masih, Rumi & Peters, Sanjay & De Mello, Lurion, 2011.
"Oil price volatility and stock price fluctuations in an emerging market: Evidence from South Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 975-986, September.
- MASIH Rumi & PETERS Sanjay, "undated". "Oil Price Volatility and Stock Price Fluctuations in an Emerging Market: Evidence from South Korea," EcoMod2003 330700096, EcoMod.
- Suliman Zakaria S. Abdalla, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Price Fluctuations on the Sudanese Stock Market Performance," Working Papers 887, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai Ioan & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2013. "The influence of the international oil prices on the real effective exchange rate in Romania in a wavelet transform framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 714-733.
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Ibrahim Fatnassi, 2014. "Oil price and macroeconomy in India – An evolutionary cospectral coherence approach," Working Papers 2014-68, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-068 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng, 2012. "Energy prices and exchange rates of the U.S. dollar: Further evidence from linear and nonlinear causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2289-2297.
- Jan Morten Dyrstad, 2015. "Resource curse avoidance: Governmental intervention and wage formation in the Norwegian petroleum sector," Working Paper Series 16715, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:140-152 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:17:y:2000:i:1:p:107-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.