KVARTS - a quarterly model of the Norwegian economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.R. Pearson & Russell J. Rimmer, 1983. "Sparse matrix methods for computable general equilibrium models of the Johansen class," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-43, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Duchin, Faye & Szyld, Daniel B, 1979. "Application of Sparse Matrix Techniques to Inter-Regional Input-Output Analysis," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 15(2-3), pages 142-167.
- Pearson, K.R. & Rimmer, Russell J., 1985. "An efficient method for the solution of large computable general equilibrium models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torbjørn Eika & Knut A. Magnussen, 1998. "Did Norway Gain from the 1979-85 Oil Price Shock?," Discussion Papers 210, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bowitz, Einar & Cappelen, Adne, 2001. "Modeling income policies: some Norwegian experiences 1973-1993," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 349-379, August.
- Rankaduwa, Wimal & Rao, U. L. Gouranga & Ogwang, Tomson, 1995. "A forecasting model of the Sri Lankan economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 343-375, October.
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Torbjørn Eika, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers 429, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:4:y:1987:i:1:p:77-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.