The forestry maximum principle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Callaway, J.M., 2000. "Assessing the Costs and Market Impacts of Carbon Sequestration, Climate Change and Acid Rain," Other publications TiSEM c58adec9-1535-46cf-b213-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Freni, Giuseppe, 2015.
"On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1001-1040.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2015. "On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time," Post-Print hal-01615431, HAL.
- Giorgio FABBRI & Silvia FAGGIAN & Giuseppe FRENI, 2014. "On the Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Ken-Ichi Akao, 2011. "Optimum forest program when the carbon sequestration service of a forest has value," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Olfa Khazri & Pierre Lasserre, 2008.
"Forest Management: are Double or Mixed Rotations Desirable?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- KHAZRI, Olfa & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "Forest Management : Are Double or Mixed Rotations Desirable?," Cahiers de recherche 12-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2001. "Optimal forest rotation and land values under a borrowing constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1595-1627, October.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "The convergence of optimal forestry control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 179-214, May.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2002. "On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, July.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006.
"A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Terry Heaps, 2014. "Convergence of Optimal Harvesting Policies to a Normal Forest," Discussion Papers dp14-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Zhang, Daowei, 2001. "Faustmann in an uncertain policy environment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 203-210, June.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Working Papers 0025, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Heaps, Terry, 2015. "Convergence of optimal harvesting policies to a normal forest," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 74-85.
- Khazri, Olfa & Lasserre, Pierre, 2011. "Forest management: Are double or mixed rotations preferable to clear cutting?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 155-171, January.
- Gardner M. Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 875-914, December.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "Optimal forestry control with variable forest area," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 755-796, May.
- Jette Bredahl Jacobsen & Frank Jensen & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2018.
"Forest Value and Optimal Rotations in Continuous Cover Forestry,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(4), pages 713-732, April.
- Jette Bredahl Jacobsen & Frank Jensen & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2015. "Forest value and optimal rotations in continuous cover forestry," IFRO Working Paper 2015/08, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- M.J. Penttinen, 2000. "Timber Harvesting with Variable Prices and Costs," Working Papers ir00045, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- B. White & P. J. Dawson, 1991. "A Dynamic Programming Model Of Early Potato Harvesting," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 325-339.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2003. "On the economics of forest vintages," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1411-1435, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:7:y:1984:i:2:p:131-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.