The forestry maximum principle
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Callaway, J.M., 2000. "Assessing the Costs and Market Impacts of Carbon Sequestration, Climate Change and Acid Rain," Other publications TiSEM c58adec9-1535-46cf-b213-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Freni, Giuseppe, 2015.
"On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1001-1040.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio FABBRI & Silvia FAGGIAN & Giuseppe FRENI, 2014. "On the Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Ken-Ichi Akao, 2011. "Optimum forest program when the carbon sequestration service of a forest has value," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Olfa Khazri & Pierre Lasserre, 2008. "Forest Management: are Double or Mixed Rotations Desirable?," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-19, CIRANO.
- KHAZRI, Olfa & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "Forest Management : Are Double or Mixed Rotations Desirable?," Cahiers de recherche 12-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2001. "Optimal forest rotation and land values under a borrowing constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1595-1627, October.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "The convergence of optimal forestry control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 179-214, May.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2002. "On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, July.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006. "A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Terry Heaps, 2014. "Convergence of Optimal Harvesting Policies to a Normal Forest," Discussion Papers dp14-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Zhang, Daowei, 2001. "Faustmann in an uncertain policy environment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 203-210, June.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Working Papers 0025, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Heaps, Terry, 2015. "Convergence of optimal harvesting policies to a normal forest," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 74-85.
- Khazri, Olfa & Lasserre, Pierre, 2011. "Forest management: Are double or mixed rotations preferable to clear cutting?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 155-171, January.
- Gardner M. Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 875-914, December.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "Optimal forestry control with variable forest area," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 755-796, May.
- Jette Bredahl Jacobsen & Frank Jensen & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2015. "Forest value and optimal rotations in continuous cover forestry," IFRO Working Paper 2015/08, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- M.J. Penttinen, 2000. "Timber Harvesting with Variable Prices and Costs," Working Papers ir00045, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2003. "On the economics of forest vintages," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1411-1435, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:7:y:1984:i:2:p:131-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed