On the local stability of the solution to optimal control problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorger, Gerhard, 1989. "On the optimality and stability of competitive paths in continuous time growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 526-547, August.
- Medio, Alfredo, 1987. "Oscillations in optimal growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 201-206, June.
- Magill, Michael J. P., 1977. "Some new results on the local stability of the process of capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 174-210, June.
- Magill, Michael J P & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1979. "Stability of Regular Equilibria and the Correspondence Principle for Symmetric Variational Problems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 297-315, June.
- Rodriguez, Alvaro, 1996. "On the local stability of the stationary solution to variational problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 415-431.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:158-167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:12:p:2475-2484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.