A critique of traditional agricultural credit projects and policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geron, Maria Piedad S., 1989. "Microeconomic Behavior of Agents in a Credit-Output Market in an Agricultural Setting," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1989 Vol. XVI No.1-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Torero, Maximo, 2018.
"A poverty-sensitive scorecard to prioritize lending and grant allocation: Evidence from Central America,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 81-90.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Torero, MÃ¡ximo, 2016. "A poverty-sensitive scorecard to prioritize lending and grant allocation: Evidence from Central America:," IFPRI discussion papers 1518, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjoström, 2001.
"Credit rationing, wealth inequality, and allocation of talent,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
23-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjostrom, 2002. "Credit Rationing, Wealth Inequality, and Allocation of Talent," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 441, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Morelli, Massimo & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2002. "Credit rationing, wealth inequality and allocation of talent," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5922, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjostrom, 2002. "Credit Rationing, Wealth Inequality, and Allocation of Talent," Economics Working Papers 0026, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Yujiro Hayami, 1990. "La Communauté rurale, le Marché et l'Etat," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 196(1), pages 49-56.
- repec:ags:agreko:267850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akudugu, M. A., 2018. "The Relative Importance of Credit in Agricultural Production in Ghana: Implications for Policy and Practice," 2018 Conference (2nd), August 8-11, Kumasi, Ghana 277794, Ghana Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kouakou Kra Djato, 2001. "Crédit agricole et efficacité de la production agricole en Côte d'Ivoire," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 263(1), pages 92-104.
- Spio, Kojo & Groenewald, Jan A., 1997. "Rural Financial Markets: An Overview," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Ahmad Fatollahi & Ebrahim Samani, 2015. "Factors Contributing to Repayment Behavior of Micro Loans in Agricultural Bank of Meshkinshahr," International Finance and Banking, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(1), pages 27-37, June.
- Seemi Waheed, 2001. "Analysis of Issues on Micro Credit—The Case of Two Villages in Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 723-750.
- Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Microfinance for agricultural firms - What can we learn from bank data?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126708, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:8:y:1981:i:3:p:347-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.