Achievement and improvement in living standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 1981. "Public Action and the Quality of Life in Developing Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 43(4), pages 287-319, November.
- Kakwani, N., 1993.
"Performance in living standards : An international comparison,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 307-336.
- Helmut Reisen & Hélène Yèches, 1991. "Time-Varying Estimates on the Openness of the Capital Account in Korea and Taiwan," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Jacques Silber, 2016. "Performance and Inequality in Health: A Comparison of Child and Maternal Health across Asia," Post-Print halshs-01599558, HAL.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Pal, Rupayan, 2013.
"Financial inclusion in India: An axiomatic approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 813-837.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Rupayan Pal, 2010. "Measuring Financial Inclusion : An Axiomatic Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22776, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Rupayan Pal, 2010. "Measuring financial inclusion: An Axiomatic approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-03, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01357085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Udaya Mishra, 2006. "Making Comparisons of Demographic Aggregates more Meaningful: A Case of Life Expectancies and Total Fertility Rates," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 445-461, February.
- Iñaki Permanyer, 2013. "The measurement of success in achieving the Millennium Development Goals," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(3), pages 393-415, September.
- Amita Majumder & Satya Chakravarty, 1996. "Achievement and improvement in living standards—An empirical analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 269-280, March.
- Achin Chakraborty & Udaya Mishra, 2003. "Making Inter-country Comparison of Life Expectancy Inequality Sensitive," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 191-208, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:50:y:1996:i:1:p:189-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.