Efficient share tenancy contracts under risk: The case of two rice-growing villages in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghebru, Hosaena H. & Holden, Stein T., 2012.
"Reverse-Share-Tenancy and Marshallian Inefficiency: Bargaining Power of Landowners and the Sharecropper’s Productivity,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126883, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ghebru, Hosaena H. & Holden, Stein T., 2012. "Reverse Share-Tenancy and Marshallian Inefficiency: Bargaining Power of Landowners and the Sharecroppers’ Productivity," CLTS Working Papers 2/12, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 10 Oct 2019.
- Benin, Samuel & Place, Frank & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John L., 2006. "Land Markets and Agricultural Land Use Efficiency and Sustainability: Evidence from East Africa," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25645, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- B Kelsey Jack, "undated". "Market Inefficiencies and the Adoption of Agricultural Technologies in Developing Countries," CID Working Papers 50, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Yutaka ARIMOTO & Tetsuji OKAZAKI & Masaki NAKABAYASHI, 2010.
"Agrarian Land Tenancy In Prewar Japan: Contract Choice And Implications On Productivity,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(3), pages 293-318, September.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2008. "Agrarian Land Tenancy in Prewar Japan: Contract Choice and Implications on Productivity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-549, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pender, John L. & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2001.
"Land lease markets and agricultural efficiency: theory and evidence from Ethiopia,"
EPTD discussion papers
81, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John Pender & Marcel Fafchamps, 2002. "Land Lease Markets and Agricultural Efficiency: Theory and Evidence from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Pender & Marcel Fafchamps, 2004. "Land Lease Markets and Agricultural Efficiency: Theory and Evidence from Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pender, John L. & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2002. "Land Lease Markets And Agricultural Efficiency: Theory And Evidence From Ethiopia," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19796, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hagos, Hosaena Gebru & Holden, Stein T., 2013. "Reverse-share-tenancy and Marshallian Inefficiency: Landownersâ€™ bargaining power and sharecroppersâ€™ productivity," IFPRI discussion papers 1270, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"Ethnic Diversity, Market Structure and Risk Sharing in Developing Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Ethnic diversity market structure and risk sharing in developing countries," MPRA Paper 38435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Pender & Marcel Fafchamps, 2004. "Land Lease Markets and Agricultural Efficiency: Theory and Evidence from Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409021, EconWPA.
- Klaus Deininger & Songqing Jin, 2008. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 67-101, February.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2005. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ray, Tridip & Singh, Nirvikar, 2001. "Limited liability, contractual choice, and the tenancy ladder," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 289-303, October.
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 2001. "Land institutions and land markets," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 288-331, Elsevier.
- Sattinger, Michael, 2011. "The Markov consumption problem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 409-416.
- Ray, Tridip, 1999. "Share tenancy as strategic delegation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-60, February.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:22-32 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:45:y:1994:i:2:p:225-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.