Latin America as a target of trade barriers erected by the major developed countries in 1983
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 0000.
"Rags in the High Rent District: the Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-007/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wörz, Julia, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: The Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: the Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp121, IIIS.
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: The Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," wiiw Working Papers 37, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman & Rabia Khokhar, 2011. "The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 28, pages 41-54, May.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Khokhar, Rabia, 2011. "The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”," MPRA Paper 34727, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni, 2007. "The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements," Working Papers 2007-04, CEPII research center.
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Fontagne, Lionel & Mimouni, Mondher, 2007. "The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements," Working Papers 18869, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni, 2008. "The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00274619, HAL.
- Francois, Joseph & Woerz, Julia, 2009. "Non-linear panel estimation of import quotas: The evolution of quota premiums under the ATC," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 181-191, July.
- Michael Ferrantino, 2006. "Quantifying the Trade and Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime, 2011. "Notes on Detecting The Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 136-168.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE, 2009. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers 200932, CERDI.
- Céline Carrere & Jaime Melo De, 2011. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers halshs-00553600, HAL.
- Zhaohui Niu & Chang Liu & Saileshsingh Gunessee & Chris Milner, 2017. "Non-Tariff and Overall Protection: Evidence from Across Countries and Over Time," Discussion Papers 2017-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Andrea Dal Bianco & Vasco Ladislao Boatto & Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2016. "Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 31-57.
- Dal Bianco, Andrea & Boatto, Vasco & Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade," MPRA Paper 61813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bratt, 2014. "Estimating the bilateral impact of non-tariff measures (NTMs)," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14011, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Marianna Belloc, 2007. "Protection for Sale in the EU," Working Papers 100, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:32:y:1990:i:2:p:337-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed