Latin America as a target of trade barriers erected by the major developed countries in 1983
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 0000.
"Rags in the High Rent District: the Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-007/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wörz, Julia, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: The Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: the Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp121, IIIS.
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: The Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," wiiw Working Papers 37, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni, 2007.
"The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements,"
2007-04, CEPII research center.
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Fontagne, Lionel & Mimouni, Mondher, 2007. "The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements," Working Papers 18869, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni, 2008. "The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from SPS and TBT Agreements," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00274619, HAL.
- Francois, Joseph & Woerz, Julia, 2009. "Non-linear panel estimation of import quotas: The evolution of quota premiums under the ATC," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 181-191, July.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman & Rabia Khokhar, 2011.
"The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”,"
Danubius University of Galati, issue 28, pages 41-54, May.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Khokhar, Rabia, 2011. "The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”," MPRA Paper 34727, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Zhaohui Niu & Chang Liu & Saileshsingh Gunessee & Chris Milner, 2017. "Non-Tariff and Overall Protection: Evidence from Across Countries and Over Time," Discussion Papers 2017-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Andrea Dal Bianco & Vasco Ladislao Boatto & Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2016.
"Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 31-57.
- Dal Bianco, Andrea & Boatto, Vasco & Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "Tariffs and non-tariff frictions in the world wine trade," MPRA Paper 61813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:71:y:2017:i:3:a:59487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bratt, 2014. "Estimating the bilateral impact of non-tariff measures (NTMs)," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14011, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Marianna Belloc, 2007. "Protection for Sale in the EU," Working Papers 100, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:1105-1129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Ferrantino, 2006. "Quantifying the Trade and Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime, 2011.
"Notes on Detecting The Effects of Non Tariff Measures,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 136-168.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE, 2009. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers 200932, CERDI.
- Céline Carrere & Jaime Melo De, 2011. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers halshs-00553600, HAL.
- Ferraz, Lucas Pedreira do Couto & Ribeiro, Marcel & Monasterio, Pedro, 2017.
"On the Effects of Non-Tariff Measures on Brazilian Exports,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 71(3), September.
- Ferraz, Lucas Pedreira do Couto & Ribeiro, Marcel & Monasterio, Pedro, 2015. "On the effects of non-tariff measures on Brazilian exports," Textos para discussão 403, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:32:y:1990:i:2:p:337-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.