Substance use and victimization: Street-involved youths' perspectives and service implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martijn, Claudine & Sharpe, Louise, 2006. "Pathways to youth homelessness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-12, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:4:651-656_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thompson, Sanna & Jun, Jina & Bender, Kimberly & Ferguson, Kristin M. & Pollio, David E., 2010. "Estrangement factors associated with addiction to alcohol and drugs among homeless youth in three U.S. cities," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 418-427, November.
- Tyler, Kimberly & Melander, Lisa & Almazan, Elbert, 2010. "Self injurious behavior among homeless young adults: A social stress analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 269-276, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, Kristin M. & Bender, Kimberly & Thompson, Sanna J., 2016. "Predicting illegal income generation among homeless male and female young adults: Understanding strains and responses to strains," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 101-109.
- Wachter, Karin & Thompson, Sanna J. & Bender, Kimberly & Ferguson, Kristin, 2015. "Predictors of multiple arrests among homeless young adults: Gender differences," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 32-38.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstance use; Victimization; Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Homeless youth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:12:p:2392-2399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.