Estrangement factors associated with addiction to alcohol and drugs among homeless youth in three U.S. cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martijn, Claudine & Sharpe, Louise, 2006. "Pathways to youth homelessness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Robert Castel, 2000. "The Roads to Disaffiliation: Insecure Work and Vulnerable Relationships," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 519-535, September.
- Marco Oberti, 2000. "Diversity and Complexity in Local Forms of Urban Anti-poverty Strategies in Europe," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 519-535, September.
- Auerswald, Colette L. & Eyre, Stephen L., 2002. "Youth homelessness in San Francisco: A life cycle approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 1497-1512, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bender, Kimberly & Thompson, Sanna J. & Ferguson, Kristin & Komlo, Chelsea & Taylor, Chelsea & Yoder, Jamie, 2012. "Substance use and victimization: Street-involved youths' perspectives and service implications," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2392-2399.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:379-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wachter, Karin & Thompson, Sanna J. & Bender, Kimberly & Ferguson, Kristin, 2015. "Predictors of multiple arrests among homeless young adults: Gender differences," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 32-38.
More about this item
KeywordsHomeless youth Street youth Societal estrangement Substance abuse Addiction Alcohol abuse Drug abuse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:418-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.