The subjective well-being of Spanish adolescents: Variations according to different living arrangements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- María Sastre & Gaëlle Ferrière, 2000. "Family 'Decline' and the Subjective Well-being of Adolescents," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 69-82, January.
- Davidson-Arad, Bilha, 2005. "Fifteen-month follow-up of children at risk: Comparison of the quality of life of children removed from home and children remaining at home," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Bradshaw, Jonathan & Keung, Antonia & Rees, Gwyther & Goswami, Haridhan, 2011. "Children's subjective well-being: International comparative perspectives," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 548-556, April.
- Ferran Casas, 1997. "Children's Rights and Children's Quality of Life: Conceptual and Practical Issues," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 283-298, November.
- *Unicef, 2007. "Child Poverty in Perspective: An overview of child well-being in rich countries," Papers inreca07/19, Innocenti Report Card.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carme Montserrat, 2014. "The Child Protection System from the Perspective of Young People: Messages from 3 Studies," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-18, October.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:105-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:442-449 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:88-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:149-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Llosada-Gistau, Joan & Montserrat, Carme & Casas, Ferran, 2015. "The subjective well-being of adolescents in residential care compared to that of the general population," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 150-157.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren; Subjective well-being; Out of home care; Life satisfaction; Change; Stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:12:p:2374-2380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.