Mixtures of weighted distance-based models for ranking data with applications in political studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Paul H. & Yu, Philip L.H., 2010. "Distance-based tree models for ranking data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1672-1682, June.
- Agostino Tarsitano, 2009. "Comparing The Effectiveness Of Rank Correlation Statistics," Working Papers 200906, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Biernacki, Christophe & Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard & Langrognet, Florent, 2006. "Model-based cluster and discriminant analysis with the MIXMOD software," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 587-600, November.
- Gormley, Isobel Claire & Murphy, Thomas Brendan, 2008. "Exploring Voting Blocs Within the Irish Electorate," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1014-1027.
- Shieh, Grace S., 1998. "A weighted Kendall's tau statistic," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 17-24, July.
- Isobel Claire Gormley & Thomas Brendan Murphy, 2006. "Analysis of Irish third-level college applications data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(2), pages 361-379.
- Murphy, Thomas Brendan & Martin, Donal, 2003. "Mixtures of distance-based models for ranking data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 645-655, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biernacki, Christophe & Jacques, Julien, 2013. "A generative model for rank data based on insertion sort algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 162-176.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:071:i12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Bonanomi & Marta Nai Ruscone & Silvia Angela Osmetti, 2017. "Defining subjects distance in hierarchical cluster analysis by copula approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 859-872, March.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:113-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip L. H. Yu & Paul H. Lee & S. F. Cheung & Esther Y. Y. Lau & Doris S. Y. Mok & Harry C. Hui, 2016. "Logit tree models for discrete choice data with application to advice-seeking preferences among Chinese Christians," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 799-827, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRanking data; Distance-based models; Mixtures models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:8:p:2486-2500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .