Wavelets in functional data analysis: Estimation of multidimensional curves and their derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura M. Sangalli & Piercesare Secchi & Simone Vantini & Alessandro Veneziani, 2009. "Efficient estimation of three-dimensional curves and their derivatives by free-knot regression splines, applied to the analysis of inner carotid artery centrelines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 58(3), pages 285-306.
- Wang, Xiaohui & Ray, Shubhankar & Mallick, Bani K., 2007. "Bayesian Curve Classification Using Wavelets," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 962-973, September.
- Ferraty, F. & Vieu, P., 2003. "Curves discrimination: a nonparametric functional approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 161-173, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aletti, Giacomo & May, Caterina & Tommasi, Chiara, 2016. "Best estimation of functional linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 54-68.
- Mia Hubert & Peter Rousseeuw & Pieter Segaert, 2015. "Multivariate functional outlier detection," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(2), pages 177-202, July.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0269-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional curve fitting; Derivative estimation; Electrocardiograms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:6:p:1482-1498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.