A periodic Levinson-Durbin algorithm for entropy maximization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hindrayanto, Irma & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2010. "Exact maximum likelihood estimation for non-stationary periodic time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2641-2654, November.
- Castro, Glaysar & Girardin, Valerie, 2002. "Maximum of entropy and extension of covariance matrices for periodically correlated and multivariate processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 37-52, August.
- Georgi N. Boshnakov & Sophie Lambert-Lacroix, 2009. "Maximum entropy for periodically correlated processes from nonconsecutive autocovariance coefficients," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 467-486, September.
- Sophie Lambert-Lacroix, 2005. "Extension of Autocovariance Coefficients Sequence for Periodically Correlated Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 423-435, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos, Charles S. & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2014. "Long memory with stochastic variance model: A recursive analysis for US inflation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 144-157.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximum entropy method Partial autocorrelation Periodically correlated processes Periodic Levinson-Durbin algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:1:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .