Progressively Type-II censored competing risks data from Lomax distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- del Castillo, Joan & Daoudi, Jalila, 2009. "Estimation of the generalized Pareto distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 684-688, March.
- Raqab, Mohammad Z. & Asgharzadeh, A. & Valiollahi, R., 2010. "Prediction for Pareto distribution based on progressively Type-II censored samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1732-1743, July.
- Cramer, Erhard & Kamps, Udo & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2002. "On the existence of moments of generalized order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 397-404, October.
- Biswabrata Pradhan & Debasis Kundu, 2009. "On progressively censored generalized exponential distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(3), pages 497-515, November.
- Pareek, Bhuvanesh & Kundu, Debasis & Kumar, Sumit, 2009. "On progressively censored competing risks data for Weibull distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4083-4094, October.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Burkschat, Marco & Cramer, Erhard & Hofmann, Glenn, 2008. "Fisher information based progressive censoring plans," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 366-380, December.
- Saldaña-Zepeda, Dayna P. & Vaquera-Huerta, Humberto & Arnold, Barry C., 2010. "A goodness of fit test for the Pareto distribution in the presence of Type II censoring, based on the cumulative hazard function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 833-842, April.
- Chahkandi, M. & Ganjali, M., 2009. "On some lifetime distributions with decreasing failure rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4433-4440, October.
- Parsi, Safar & Bairamov, Ismihan, 2009. "Expected values of the number of failures for two populations under joint Type-II progressive censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3560-3570, August.
- Burkschat, M. & Cramer, E. & Kamps, U., 2006. "On optimal schemes in progressive censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(10), pages 1032-1036, May.
- Wu, Shu-Fei, 2008. "Interval estimation for a Pareto distribution based on a doubly type II censored sample," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3779-3788, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Yanqing & Li, Mei & Gilbert, Peter B., 2016. "Goodness-of-fit test of the stratified mark-specific proportional hazards model with continuous mark," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 348-358.
- Zhang, Fode & Shi, Yimin, 2016. "Geometry of exponential family with competing risks and censored data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 446(C), pages 234-245.
- Wu, Shuo-Jye & Huang, Syuan-Rong, 2012. "Progressively first-failure censored reliability sampling plans with cost constraint," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 2018-2030.
More about this item
KeywordsCompeting risks Progressive censoring Lomax distributions Exponential distribution Optimal progressive censoring plans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:3:p:1285-1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.