Bayesian and non-Bayesian inferences of the Burr-XII distribution for progressive first-failure censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Shuo-Jye & Kus, Coskun, 2009. "On estimation based on progressive first-failure-censored sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3659-3670, August.
- Mahmoud R. Mahmoud & Khalaf S. Sultan & Hassan M. Saleh, 2006. "Progressively censored data from the linear exponential distribution: moments and estimation," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 199-215.
- N. Balakrishnan, 2007. "Progressive censoring methodology: an appraisal," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(2), pages 211-259, August.
- Raqab, Mohammad Z. & Asgharzadeh, A. & Valiollahi, R., 2010. "Prediction for Pareto distribution based on progressively Type-II censored samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1732-1743, July.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Kateri, M., 2008. "On the maximum likelihood estimation of parameters of Weibull distribution based on complete and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2971-2975, December.
- Shuo-Jye Wu & Chun-Tao Chang & Tzong-Ru Tsai, 2003. "Point and interval estimations for the Gompertz distribution under progressive type-II censoring," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 403-418.
More about this item
KeywordsBurr type XII distribution; Progressive first-failure censored samples; Bayesian and non-Bayesian estimations; Gibbs and Metropolis sampler; Bootstrap method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metron:v:70:y:2012:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.