Estimation of the parameters of life for Gompertz distribution using progressive first-failure censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Shuo-Jye & Kus, Coskun, 2009. "On estimation based on progressive first-failure-censored sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3659-3670, August.
- Ng, H. K. T. & Chan, P. S. & Balakrishnan, N., 2002. "Estimation of parameters from progressively censored data using EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 371-386, June.
- N. Balakrishnan, 2007. "Progressive censoring methodology: an appraisal," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(2), pages 211-259, August.
- N. Balakrishnan, 2007. "Rejoinder on: Progressive censoring methodology: an appraisal," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(2), pages 290-296, August.
- Soliman, Ahmed A. & Abd Ellah, A.H. & Sultan, K.S., 2006. "Comparison of estimates using record statistics from Weibull model: Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 2065-2077, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGompertz distribution; Progressive first-failure censoring scheme; Symmetric and asymmetric loss functions; Maximum likelihood estimator; Bayesian estimator; Confidence intervals; Confidence regions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:8:p:2471-2485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.