On progressively censored generalized exponential distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ng, H. K. T. & Chan, P. S. & Balakrishnan, N., 2002. "Estimation of parameters from progressively censored data using EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 371-386, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemonte, Artur J., 2013. "A new exponential-type distribution with constant, decreasing, increasing, upside-down bathtub and bathtub-shaped failure rate function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 149-170.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0534-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:59:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0750-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ritwik Bhattacharya & Biswabrata Pradhan & Anup Dewanji, 2016. "On optimum life-testing plans under Type-II progressive censoring scheme using variable neighborhood search algorithm," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(2), pages 309-330, June.
- Madhulika Dube & Renu Garg & Hare Krishna, 2016. "On progressively first failure censored Lindley distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 139-163, March.
- Krishna, Hare & Kumar, Kapil, 2011. "Reliability estimation in Lindley distribution with progressively type II right censored sample," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 281-294.
- Cramer, Erhard & Schmiedt, Anja Bettina, 2011. "Progressively Type-II censored competing risks data from Lomax distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1285-1303, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximum likelihood estimators; EM algorithm; Fisher information matrix; Asymptotic distribution; Optimal censoring scheme; 62N05; 62F10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:18:y:2009:i:3:p:497-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .