The Bayesian Additive Classification Tree applied to credit risk modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Junni L. Zhang & Wolfgang Härdle, 2008. "The Bayesian Additive Classification Tree Applied to Credit Risk Modelling," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Jerome H., 2002. "Stochastic gradient boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 367-378, February.
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Moro, Rouslan A. & Schäfer, Dorothea, 2007.
"Estimating probabilities of default with support vector machines,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2007,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Rouslan Moro & Dorothea Schäfer, 2007. "Estimating Probabilities of Default With Support Vector Machines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Dedy Dwi Prastyo, 2013. "Default Risk Calculation based on Predictor Selection for the Southeast Asian Industry," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification and regression tree Financial ratio Misclassification rate Accuracy ratio;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:5:p:1197-1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.