Robust statistic for the one-way MANOVA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gelper, Sarah & Croux, Christophe, 2007. "Multivariate out-of-sample tests for Granger causality," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3319-3329, April.
- Siani, Carole & de Peretti, Christian, 2007. "Analysing the performance of bootstrap neural tests for conditional heteroskedasticity in ARCH-M models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2442-2460, February.
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- Nath, Ravinder & Pavur, Robert, 1985. "A new statistic in the one-way multivariate analysis of variance," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 297-315, February.
- Todorov, Valentin & Neykov, Neyko & Neytchev, Plamen, 1994. "Robust two-group discrimination by bounded influence regression. A Monte Carlo simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 289-302, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todorov, Valentin & Filzmoser, Peter, 2009. "An Object-Oriented Framework for Robust Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i03).
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2011. "Error rates for multivariate outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 544-553, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:1:p:37-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.