Inference for robust canonical variate analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bianco, Ana & Boente, Graciela & Pires, Ana M. & Rodrigues, Isabel M., 2008. "Robust discrimination under a hierarchy on the scatter matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1332-1357, July.
- Matías Salibián-Barrera & Stefan Aelst & Gert Willems, 2008. "Fast and robust bootstrap," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(1), pages 41-71, February.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K., 2000. "High Breakdown Estimation for Multiple Populations with Applications to Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sajobi, Tolulope T. & Lix, Lisa M. & Dansu, Bolanle M. & Laverty, William & Li, Longhai, 2012. "Robust descriptive discriminant analysis for repeated measures data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2782-2794.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; Canonical variate; Linear discriminant analysis; Robustness; 62H30; 62F35; 62F40;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:4:y:2010:i:2:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.