Influence of observations on the misclassification probability in quadratic discriminant analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pison, Greet & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Filzmoser, Peter & Croux, Christophe, 2003. "Robust factor analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 145-172, January.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 1999. "Influence Function and Efficiency of the Minimum Covariance Determinant Scatter Matrix Estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 161-190, November.
- Pires, Ana M. & Branco, João A., 2002. "Partial Influence Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 451-468, November.
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- McFarland, H. Richard & Richards, Donald St. P., 2002. "Exact Misclassification Probabilities for Plug-In Normal Quadratic Discriminant Functions: II. The Heterogeneous Case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 299-330, August.
- Graciela Boente, 2002. "Influence functions and outlier detection under the common principal components model: A robust approach," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 861-875, December.
- Fung, Wing K., 1995. "Detecting influential observations for estimated probabilities in multiple discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 557-568, November.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K., 2000. "High Breakdown Estimation for Multiple Populations with Applications to Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Fung, Wing-Kam, 1992. "Some diagnostic measures in discriminant analysis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 279-285, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:424-440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pires, Ana M. & Branco, João A., 2010. "Projection-pursuit approach to robust linear discriminant analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2464-2485, November.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:15:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-006-0032-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Anthony C. & Riani, Marco & Cerioli, Andrea, 2017. "Cluster detection and clustering with random start forward searches," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 72291, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bianco, Ana & Boente, Graciela & Pires, Ana M. & Rodrigues, Isabel M., 2008. "Robust discrimination under a hierarchy on the scatter matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1332-1357, July.
- Avner Bar-Hen & Servane Gey & Jean-Michel Poggi, 2015. "Influence Measures for CART Classification Trees," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(1), pages 21-45, April.
- Salvador, B. & Fernandez, M.A. & Martin, I. & Rueda, C., 2008. "Robustness of classification rules that incorporate additional information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2489-2495, January.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification Diagnostics Misclassification probability Outliers Partial influence functions Quadratic discriminant analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:96:y:2005:i:2:p:384-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.