A least-squares approach to fuzzy linear regression analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Kwang Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Koksalan, Murat, 1996. "Fuzzy versus statistical linear regression," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 417-434, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coppi, Renato & D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo & Santoro, Adriana, 2006. "Least squares estimation of a linear regression model with LR fuzzy response," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 267-286, November.
- Pierpaolo D’Urso & Riccardo Massari, 2013. "Weighted Least Squares and Least Median Squares estimation for the fuzzy linear regression analysis," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 71(3), pages 279-306, November.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo, 2003. "A least squares approach to Principal Component Analysis for interval valued data," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03013, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Enrico Ciavolino & Antonio Calcagnì, 2014. "A generalized maximum entropy (GME) approach for crisp-input/fuzzy-output regression model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3401-3414, November.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Linear regression analysis for fuzzy/crisp input and fuzzy/crisp output data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 47-72, February.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11634-017-0304-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Hsien-Chung, 2003. "Fuzzy estimates of regression parameters in linear regression models for imprecise input and output data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 203-217, February.
- A. Blanco-Fernández & A. Ramos-Guajardo & A. Colubi, 2013. "Fuzzy representations of real-valued random variables: applications to exploratory and inferential studies," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 71(3), pages 245-259, November.
- Giordani, Paolo & Kiers, Henk A. L., 2004. "Principal Component Analysis of symmetric fuzzy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 519-548, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:34:y:2000:i:4:p:427-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.