Principal Component Analysis of symmetric fuzzy data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Linear regression analysis for fuzzy/crisp input and fuzzy/crisp output data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 47-72, February.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Gastaldi, Tommaso, 2000. "A least-squares approach to fuzzy linear regression analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 427-440, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo, 2006. "A weighted fuzzy c-means clustering model for fuzzy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1496-1523, March.
- J. Le-Rademacher & L. Billard, 2013. "Principal component histograms from interval-valued observations," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2117-2138, October.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo, 2003. "A least squares approach to Principal Component Analysis for interval valued data," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03013, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo, 2003. "A possibilistic approach to latent structure analysis for symmetric fuzzy data," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03014, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Giordani, Paolo & Kiers, Henk A.L., 2006. "A comparison of three methods for principal component analysis of fuzzy interval data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 379-397, November.
- repec:kap:stmapp:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:173-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giordani, Paolo, 2010. "Three-way analysis of imprecise data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 568-582, March.
- Renato Coppi & Paolo Giordani & Pierpaolo D’Urso, 2006. "Component Models for Fuzzy Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 733-761, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:45:y:2004:i:3:p:519-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.