A possibilistic approach to latent structure analysis for symmetric fuzzy data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Ching-Hsue & Yang, Kuo-Lung & Hwang, Chia-Lung, 1999. "Evaluating attack helicopters by AHP based on linguistic variable weight," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 423-435, July.
- Cheng, Ching-Hsue & Lin, Yin, 2002. "Evaluating the best main battle tank using fuzzy decision theory with linguistic criteria evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 174-186, October.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Linear regression analysis for fuzzy/crisp input and fuzzy/crisp output data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 47-72, February.
- Giordani, Paolo & Kiers, Henk A. L., 2004. "Principal Component Analysis of symmetric fuzzy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 519-548, April.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth, 1999. "Fuzzy scores of technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 529-541, June.
- Coppi, Renato & D'Urso, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Three-way fuzzy clustering models for LR fuzzy time trajectories," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 149-177, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLatent structure analysis; symmetric fuzzy data set; possibilistic approach.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mol:ecsdps:esdp03014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Lupi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.