Linear regression analysis for fuzzy/crisp input and fuzzy/crisp output data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liew, Chong K & Shim, Jae K, 1978. "A Computer Program for Inequality Constrained Least-Squares Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 237-237, January.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Gastaldi, Tommaso, 2000. "A least-squares approach to fuzzy linear regression analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 427-440, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo, 2003. "A possibilistic approach to latent structure analysis for symmetric fuzzy data," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03014, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Ana Colubi & Renato Coppi & Pierpaolo D’urso & Maria angeles Gil, 2007. "Statistics with fuzzy random variables," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 277-303.
- Giordani, Paolo & Kiers, Henk A. L., 2004. "Principal Component Analysis of symmetric fuzzy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 519-548, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:42:y:2003:i:1-2:p:47-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .