Estimation of posterior density functions from a posterior sample
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-141, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Man-Suk Oh & Yong Bin Lim, 2001. "Bayesian analysis of time series Poisson data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 259-271.
- Perrakis, Konstantinos & Ntzoufras, Ioannis & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "On the use of marginal posteriors in marginal likelihood estimation via importance sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 54-69.
- Park, Soo Jung & Wan Shin, Dong & Uk Park, Byeong & Chul Kim, Woo & Oh, Man-Suk, 2005. "Bayesian test for asymmetry and nonstationarity in MTAR model with possibly incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1192-1204, June.
- Man-Suk Oh & Dong Wan Shin, 2002. "Bayesian model selection and parameter estimation for possibly asymmetric and non-stationary time series using a reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 771-789.
- Oh, Man-Suk & Shin, Dong Wan, 2011. "A unified Bayesian inference on treatment means with order constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 924-934, January.
- Oh, Man-Suk, 2014. "Bayesian comparison of models with inequality and equality constraints," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 176-182.
- Oh, Man-Suk, 2014. "Bayesian test on equality of score parameters in the order restricted RC association model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 147-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:29:y:1999:i:4:p:411-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .