A convergent algorithm for quantile regression with smoothing splines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prochazka, Bohumir, 1988. "Regression quantiles and trimmed least squares estimator in the nonlinear regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 385-391, June.
- Antoch, J. & Janssen, P., 1989. "Nonparametric regression M-quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 355-362, September.
- Cunningham, J. K. & Eubank, R. L. & Hsing, T., 1991. "M-type smoothing splines with auxiliary scale estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2006. "Time-Varying Quantiles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0649, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- De Rossi, Giuliano & Harvey, Andrew, 2009.
"Quantiles, expectiles and splines,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 179-185, October.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2007. "Quantiles, Expectiles and Splines," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0660, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2007. "Quantiles, Expectiles and Splines," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0702, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Poletti Laurini, Márcio & Moura, Marcelo, 2010.
"Constrained smoothing B-splines for the term structure of interest rates,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 339-350, April.
- Laurini, Márcio P. & Moura, Marcelo, 2007. "Constrained Smoothing Splines for the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Insper Working Papers wpe_100, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Reiss Philip T. & Huang Lei, 2012. "Smoothness Selection for Penalized Quantile Regression Splines," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Marcio Laurini, 2007.
"A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(52), pages 1-8.
- Laurini, Márcio P., 2007. "A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis," Insper Working Papers wpe_95, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Laurini, Márcio P., 2007. "Imposing No-Arbitrage Conditions In Implied Volatility Surfaces Using Constrained Smoothing Splines," Insper Working Papers wpe_89, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:19:y:1995:i:6:p:613-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.