RMB revaluation will serve China's self-interest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rishi Goyal & Ronald McKinnon, 2003. "Japan's Negative Risk Premium in Interest Rates: The Liquidity Trap and the Fall in Bank Lending," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 339-363, March.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2010.
"Hot money inflows and monetary stability in China: how the People's Bank of China took up the challenge,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1533-1548.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2007. "Hot Money Inflows and Monetary Stability in China: How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 161, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- BAAK, SaangJoon, 2008. "The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-127, June.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006.
"Hot Money Inflows in China : How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Dirk Willenbockel, "undated".
"Structural Effects of a Real Exchange Rate Revaluation in China: a CGE Assessment,"
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2006. "Structural Effects of a Real Exchange Rate Revaluation in China: A CGE Assessment," MPRA Paper 920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2011.
"Appreciating the Renminbi,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 265-297, February.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2007. "Appreciating the Renminbi," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-483, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2010. "Appreciating The Renminbi," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2007. "Appreciating the Renminbi," Departmental Working Papers 2007-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2010. "Appreciating the Renminbi," CAMA Working Papers 2010-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008.
"American and European Financial Shocks: Implications for Chinese Economic Performance,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2008-491, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008. "American And European Financial Shocks: Implications For Chinese Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fengyun Liu & Shuji Matsuno & Reza Malekian & Jin Yu & Zhixiong Li, 2016. "A Vector Auto Regression Model Applied to Real Estate Development Investment: A Statistic Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-19, October.
- Ana Cardoso & António Portugal Duarte, 2015. "The Impact of the Chinese Exchange Policy on Foreign Trade with the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2015-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Michaël GOUJON & Samuel GUERINEAU, 2005. "Mofication of Chinese Exchange rate policy: Rationale, extent and recent development," Working Papers 200523, CERDI.
- Yang, Jun & Zhang, Wei & Tokgoz, Simla, 2013. "Macroeconomic impacts of Chinese currency appreciation on China and the Rest of World: A global CGE analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1029-1042.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:15:y:2004:i:3:p:331-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .