Matrix organization designs How to combine functional and project forms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1399-1415 is not listed on IDEAS
- O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan & Sorrell, Steve, 2003. "Barriers to Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Selected Sectors," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS47.
- Krzysztof Gos, 2015. "The Key Advantages and Disadvantages of Matrix Organizational Structures (Kluczowe zalety i ograniczenia macierzowych struktur organizacyjnych)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(19), pages 66-83.
- Mueller, Julia, 2014. "A specific knowledge culture: Cultural antecedents for knowledge sharing between project teams," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 190-202.
- Rómulo Pinheiro & Bjørn Stensaker, 2014. "Designing the Entrepreneurial University: The Interpretation of a Global Idea," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 497-516, December.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Pacey Foster & Stephan Manning & David Terkla, 2013. "Project-based industries and craft-like production: structure, location and performance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 4, pages 99-151 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mike Hobday & Luigi Marengo, 2000. "Problem-Solving Behaviours, Organisational Forms and the Complexity of Tasks," LEM Papers Series 2000/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:14:y:1971:i:1:p:29-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.