Corporate governance and state-owned shares in China listed companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1983. "The market for corporate control : The scientific evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 5-50, April.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1986. "Large Shareholders and Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 461-488, June.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1999.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 471-517, April.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," NBER Working Papers 6625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Stoyan Tenev & Chunlin Zhang & Loup Brefort, 2002. "Corporate Governance and Enterprise Reform in China : Building the Institutions of Modern Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15237.
- Xu, Xiaonian & Wang, Yan, 1999. "Ownership structure and corporate governance in Chinese stock companies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 75-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2006. "CEO Turnover, Firm Performance and Enterprise Reform in China: Evidence from New Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kling, Gerhard & Weitzel, Utz, 2011. "The internationalization of Chinese companies: Firm characteristics, industry effects and corporate governance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 357-372.
- Gao, Lei & Kling, Gerhard, 2008. "Corporate governance and tunneling: Empirical evidence from China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 591-605.
- Ming-Feng Hsu & Shiow-Ying Wen, 2015. "The Influence of Corporate Governance in Chinese Companies on Discretionary Accruals and Real Earnings Management," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 391-406, March.
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008.
"Greenhouse-gas Emission Controls and International Carbon Leakage through Trade Liberalization,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd08-013, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & YUAN Yuan, 2009. "IT, R&D and Productivity of Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 09007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ishikawa, Jota & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Greenhouse-gas Emission Controls and International Carbon Leakage through Trade Liberalization," CCES Discussion Paper Series 3, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Greenhouse-gas Emission Controls and International Carbon Leakage through Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper Series 231, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gehan A. Mousa & Abdelmohsen M. Desoky & Zuraidah Mohd Sanusi, 2012. "The Association Between Internal Governance Mechanisms And Corporate Value: Evidence From Bahrain," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, pages 67-91.
- Choon-Yin Sam, 2013. "Partial privatisation and the role of state owned holding companies in China," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 767-789, August.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Han, Jie, 2014. "Financial distress of Chinese firms: Microeconomic, macroeconomic and institutional influences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 244-262.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2006. "CEO turnover, firm performance, and enterprise reform in China: Evidence from micro data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 796-817.
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Fan, Dennis K.K. & Young, Michael N. & Wu, Shukun, 2007. "Corporate governance effectiveness during institutional transition," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 425-448.
- Min Zhang & Lu Xie & Haoran Xu, 2016. "Corporate Philanthropy and Stock Price Crash Risk: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 595-617.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2011.
"Tournaments and managerial incentives in China's listed firms: New evidence,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2008. "Tournaments and Managerial Incentives in China's Listed Firms: New Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geiger, Michael, 2006. "Monetary Policy in China (1994-2004): Targets, Instruments and their Effectiveness," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 68, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:99-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi, Jing & Young, Martin, 2007. "Corporate governance and regulation in China: Openness and challenges," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 361-365.
- Hao Shi, 2006. "L'évolution du "calcul économique en équipe" : un processus de légitimation des changements institutionnels en Chine," Working Papers 2006-4, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:14:y:2003:i:5:p:771-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.