A search for robust East Asian development models after the financial crisis: mutual learning from East Asian experiences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jomo, K S, 1998. "Malaysian Debacle: Whose Fault?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 707-722, November.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Syrquin, Moshe & Chenery, Hollis, 1989. "Three decades of industrialization," MPRA Paper 32771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:203-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Chris & Harvie, Charles, 2003. "A Comparison of the Performance of SMEs in Korea and Taiwan: Policy Implications for Turbulent Times," Economics Working Papers wp03-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Yu Hsing, 2006. "Analysis of Output Fluctuations in Taiwan: An Application of the IS–MP–AS Model," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 203-211, May.
- Park, Byung Il & Choi, Jiyul, 2014. "Control mechanisms of MNEs and absorption of foreign technology in cross-border acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 130-144.
- Shimizu, Takashi & Park, Youngwon & Choi, SukBong, 2014. "Project managers and risk management: A comparative study between Japanese and Korean firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 437-447.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:12:y:2001:i:3:p:419-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.