A Comparison of the Performance of SMEs in Korea and Taiwan: Policy Implications for Turbulent Times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Gregory & Charles Harvie & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2002. "KOREAN SMEs IN THE 21-super-st CENTURY: STRATEGIES, CONSTRAINTS AND PERFORMANCE IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 64-79, September.
- Laeven, Luc, 2002. "Financial constraints on investments and credit policy in Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 251-269.
- Ahn, Choong Yong, 2001. "A search for robust East Asian development models after the financial crisis: mutual learning from East Asian experiences," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 419-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ., 2010. "Recent Evolution of the Business Sector: Chaebols and SMEs," Chapters,in: The Korean Economy in Transition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordssmall and medium enterprises; Taiwan; Korea; performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-11-16 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2003-11-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SEA-2003-11-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp03-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .