Report NEP-ENT-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-66, CIRANO.
- Frank Hansen, 2003. "A General Theory of Decision Making," Discussion Papers 03-38, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Aug 2005.
- Lundström, Susanna, 2003. "Technological Opportunities and Growth in the Natural Resource Sector," Working Papers in Economics 116, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gustavsson, Patrik & Poldahl, Andreas, 2003. "Determinants of Firm R&D: Evidence from Swedish Firm Level Data," Working Paper Series 190, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Colin Mayer & Oren Sussman, 2003. "A New Test of Capital Structure," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe16, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Matthias Benz & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "The Value of Autonomy: Evidence from the Self-Employed in 23 Countries," IEW - Working Papers 173, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Harvie, Charles, 2003. "The Contribution of Micro-enterprises to Economic Recovery and Poverty Alleviation in East Asia," Economics Working Papers wp03-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis, 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," Seminar Papers 725, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Frijters, Paul & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "Reducing Start-Up Costs for New Firms: The Double Dividend on the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hall, Chris & Harvie, Charles, 2003. "A Comparison of the Performance of SMEs in Korea and Taiwan: Policy Implications for Turbulent Times," Economics Working Papers wp03-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Staffan Canback, 2003. "Bureaucratic limits of firm size: Practitioner's summary," Industrial Organization 0311001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2005.