The Contribution of Micro-enterprises to Economic Recovery and Poverty Alleviation in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Mahmudul Alam & Rafiqul Islam Molla & Mohammad Muntasir Hossain, 2010. "Microentrepreneurship Development in Bangladesh: Achievements and Shortcomings," Post-Print hal-01588658, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmicro-enterprises; micro-finance; economic recovery; poverty alleviation; East Asia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2003-11-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-16 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2003-11-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp03-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .