Simulation investigation on solar powered desiccant coated heat exchanger cooling system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eicker, Ursula & Schneider, Dietrich & Schumacher, Jürgen & Ge, Tianshu & Dai, Yanjun, 2010. "Operational experiences with solar air collector driven desiccant cooling systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3735-3747, December.
- Enteria, Napoleon & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Satake, Akira & Mochida, Akashi & Takaki, Rie & Yoshie, Ryuichiro & Baba, Seizo, 2010. "Development and construction of the novel solar thermal desiccant cooling system incorporating hot water production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 478-486, February.
- Ge, T.S. & Dai, Y.J. & Wang, R.Z. & Peng, Z.Z., 2010. "Experimental comparison and analysis on silica gel and polymer coated fin-tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2893-2900.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramadan, M. & Khaled, M. & El Hage, H. & Harambat, F. & Peerhossaini, H., 2016. "Effect of air temperature non-uniformity on water–air heat exchanger thermal performance – Toward innovative control approach for energy consumption reduction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 481-493.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:468-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Yuan-Ching & Chen, Chih-Hao & Chiang, Yi-Chin & Chen, Sih-Li, 2016. "Circulating inclined fluidized beds with application for desiccant dehumidification systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 199-211.
- Angrisani, Giovanni & Roselli, Carlo & Sasso, Maurizio, 2013. "Effect of rotational speed on the performances of a desiccant wheel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 268-275.
- Baniyounes, Ali M. & Ghadi, Yazeed Yasin & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K., 2013. "An overview of solar assisted air conditioning in Queensland's subtropical regions, Australia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 781-804.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9796-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rambhad, Kishor S. & Walke, Pramod V. & Tidke, D.J., 2016. "Solid desiccant dehumidification and regeneration methods—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 73-83.
- Chua, K.J. & Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M. & Yan, J., 2013. "Achieving better energy-efficient air conditioning – A review of technologies and strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 87-104.
- repec:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:96-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angrisani, Giovanni & Roselli, Carlo & Sasso, Maurizio, 2015. "Experimental assessment of the energy performance of a hybrid desiccant cooling system and comparison with other air-conditioning technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 533-545.
- Kojok, Farah & Fardoun, Farouk & Younes, Rafic & Outbib, Rachid, 2016. "Hybrid cooling systems: A review and an optimized selection scheme," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 57-80.
- Wang, H.H. & Ge, T.S. & Zhang, X.L. & Zhao, Y., 2016. "Experimental investigation on solar powered self-cooled cooling system based on solid desiccant coated heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 176-186.
- Zhang, Guiying & Tian, Changqing & Shao, Shuangquan, 2014. "Experimental investigation on adsorption and electro-osmosis regeneration of macroporous silica gel desiccant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1010-1017.
- Bao, Huashan & Ma, Zhiwei & Roskilly, Anthony Paul, 2017. "Chemisorption power generation driven by low grade heat – Theoretical analysis and comparison with pumpless ORC," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P3), pages 282-290.
- Guo, Jinyi & Lin, Simao & Bilbao, Jose I. & White, Stephen D. & Sproul, Alistair B., 2017. "A review of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) heat utilisation with low temperature desiccant cooling and dehumidification," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsSolid desiccant cooling; Solar energy; Shanghai summer; Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:532-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.