Study on preparation and thermal property of binary fatty acid and the binary fatty acids/diatomite composite phase change materials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarı, Ahmet & Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2001. "Thermal performance of myristic acid as a phase change material for energy storage application," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 303-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin, 2013. "Paraffin/diatomite composite phase change material incorporated cement-based composite for thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 229-237.
- Memon, Shazim Ali & Cui, H.Z. & Zhang, Hang & Xing, Feng, 2015. "Utilization of macro encapsulated phase change materials for the development of thermal energy storage and structural lightweight aggregate concrete," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 43-55.
- Lv, Peizhao & Liu, Chenzhen & Rao, Zhonghao, 2017. "Review on clay mineral-based form-stable phase change materials: Preparation, characterization and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 707-726.
- Cai, Yibing & Gao, Chuntao & Zhang, Ting & Zhang, Zhen & Wei, Qufu & Du, Jinmei & Hu, Yuan & Song, Lei, 2013. "Influences of expanded graphite on structural morphology and thermal performance of composite phase change materials consisting of fatty acid eutectics and electrospun PA6 nanofibrous mats," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 163-170.
- Tang, Jia & Yang, Mu & Yu, Fang & Chen, Xingyu & Tan, Li & Wang, Ge, 2017. "1-Octadecanol@hierarchical porous polymer composite as a novel shape-stability phase change material for latent heat thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 514-522.
- Cao, Lei & Su, Di & Tang, Yaojie & Fang, Guiyin & Tang, Fang, 2015. "Properties evaluation and applications of thermal energystorage materials in buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 500-522.
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:677-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin, 2014. "Paraffin/diatomite/multi-wall carbon nanotubes composite phase change material tailor-made for thermal energy storage cement-based composites," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 371-380.
- Lu, Zeyu & Zhang, Jinrui & Sun, Guoxing & Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin & Gong, Chenchen, 2015. "Effects of the form-stable expanded perlite/paraffin composite on cement manufactured by extrusion technique," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 43-53.
- Cao, Lei & Tang, Yaojie & Fang, Guiyin, 2015. "Preparation and properties of shape-stabilized phase change materials based on fatty acid eutectics and cellulose composites for thermal energy storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 98-103.
- Zhao, Pin & Yue, Qinyan & He, Hongtao & Gao, Baoyu & Wang, Yan & Li, Qian, 2014. "Study on phase diagram of fatty acids mixtures to determine eutectic temperatures and the corresponding mixing proportions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 483-490.
- Memon, Shazim Ali, 2014. "Phase change materials integrated in building walls: A state of the art review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 870-906.
- Khadiran, Tumirah & Hussein, Mohd Zobir & Zainal, Zulkarnain & Rusli, Rafeadah, 2015. "Activated carbon derived from peat soil as a framework for the preparation of shape-stabilized phase change material," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 468-478.
- Giro-Paloma, Jessica & Oncins, Gerard & Barreneche, Camila & Martínez, Mònica & Fernández, A. Inés & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2013. "Physico-chemical and mechanical properties of microencapsulated phase change material," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 441-448.
- He, Hongtao & Zhao, Pin & Yue, Qinyan & Gao, Baoyu & Yue, Dongting & Li, Qian, 2015. "A novel polynary fatty acid/sludge ceramsite composite phase change materials and its applications in building energy conservation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 45-52.
- Gunasekara, Saman Nimali & Martin, Viktoria & Chiu, Justin Ningwei, 2017. "Phase equilibrium in the design of phase change materials for thermal energy storage: State-of-the-art," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 558-581.
- Li, Min & Wu, Zhishen & Tan, Jinmiao, 2012. "Properties of form-stable paraffin/silicon dioxide/expanded graphite phase change composites prepared by sol–gel method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 456-461.
- Yuan, Yanping & Zhang, Nan & Tao, Wenquan & Cao, Xiaoling & He, Yaling, 2014. "Fatty acids as phase change materials: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 482-498.
- Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin, 2014. "Performance of novel thermal energy storage engineered cementitious composites incorporating a paraffin/diatomite composite phase change material," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 114-122.
More about this item
KeywordsFatty acid Phase change materials Diatomite Phase diagram;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:5:p:1606-1612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.