Efficiency assessment of indoor environmental policy for air-conditioned offices in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wong, L.T. & Mui, K.W., 2008. "A transient ventilation demand model for air-conditioned offices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(7), pages 545-554, July.
- Wong, L.T. & Mui, K.W. & Shi, K.L., 2008. "Energy impact of indoor environmental policy for air-conditioned offices of Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 714-721, February.
- ., 2007. "Managing the Chinese Firm in Hong Kong and Taiwan," Chapters,in: Asian Firms, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yamtraipat, N. & Khedari, J. & Hirunlabh, J. & Kunchornrat, J., 2006. "Assessment of Thailand indoor set-point impact on energy consumption and environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 765-770, May.
- Mui, K.W. & Wong, L.T. & Law, L.Y., 2007. "An energy benchmarking model for ventilation systems of air-conditioned offices in subtropical climates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C. & Tsang, C.L., 2008. "Energy performance of building envelopes in different climate zones in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(9), pages 800-817, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Guozhong & Jing, Youyin & Huang, Hongxia & Gao, Yuefen, 2010. "Application of improved grey relational projection method to evaluate sustainable building envelope performance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 710-720.
- Prieto, Alejandro & Knaack, Ulrich & Klein, Tillmann & Auer, Thomas, 2017. "25 Years of cooling research in office buildings: Review for the integration of cooling strategies into the building façade (1990–2014)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 89-102.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:420-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Manoj Kumar & Mahapatra, Sadhan & Atreya, S.K., 2011. "Adaptive thermal comfort model for different climatic zones of North-East India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2420-2428.
- Cheung, C.T. & Mui, K.W. & Wong, L.T., 2013. "Energy efficiency of elevated water supply tanks for high-rise buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 685-691.
- Agüero, J. & Rodríguez, F. & Giménez, A., 2013. "Energy management based on productiveness concept," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 92-100.
More about this item
KeywordsAir-conditioned offices Productivity Indoor environmental policy Thermal comfort;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:10:p:1933-1938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.