Sensitivity analysis of total CO2 emission intensities estimated using an input-output table
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:128-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, L.X. & Wang, C.B. & Bahaj, A.S., 2014. "Carbon emissions by rural energy in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 641-649.
- Kok, Rixt & Benders, Rene M.J. & Moll, Henri C., 2006. "Measuring the environmental load of household consumption using some methods based on input-output energy analysis: A comparison of methods and a discussion of results," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2744-2761, November.
- Tarancon, Miguel Angel & Del Río, Pablo, 2012. "Assessing energy-related CO2 emissions with sensitivity analysis and input-output techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-170.
- Wang, Feng & Zhang, Bing, 2016. "Distributional incidence of green electricity price subsidies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 27-38.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Benders, Rene M.J. & Kok, Rixt & Moll, Henri C. & Wiersma, Gerwin & Noorman, Klaas Jan, 2006. "New approaches for household energy conservation--In search of personal household energy budgets and energy reduction options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3612-3622, December.
- Chen, Zhan-Ming, 2014. "Inflationary effect of coal price change on the Chinese economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 301-309.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:88:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2888-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mechri, Houcem Eddine & Capozzoli, Alfonso & Corrado, Vincenzo, 2010. "USE of the ANOVA approach for sensitive building energy design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3073-3083, October.
- Fu, Feng & Liu, Hongtao & Polenske, Karen R. & Li, Zheng, 2013. "Measuring the energy consumption of China’s domestic investment from 1992 to 2007," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1267-1274.
- Yuan, Jun & Ng, Szu Hui, 2017. "Emission reduction measures ranking under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 270-279.
- Choi, Jun-Ki & Bakshi, Bhavik R. & Hubacek, Klaus & Nader, Jordan, 2016. "A sequential input–output framework to analyze the economic and environmental implications of energy policies: Gas taxes and fuel subsidies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 830-839.
- René M.J. Benders & Henri C. Moll & Durk S. Nijdam, 2012. "From Energy to Environmental Analysis," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Yan, Junna & Zhao, Tao & Kang, Jidong, 2016. "Sensitivity analysis of technology and supply change for CO2 emission intensity of energy-intensive industries based on input–output model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 456-467.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:72:y:2002:i:3-4:p:689-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.