Empirical model development and comparison with existing correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasan, R. & Bahel, V. & Bakhsh, H., 1987. "Comparison of models for estimating solar radiation in arid and semi-arid regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 113-116.
- Bahel, V. & Srinivasan, R. & Bakhsh, H., 1986. "Solar radiation for Dhahran, Saudi Arabia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(10), pages 985-989.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Rehman, Shafiqur & Bader, Maher A. & Al-Moallem, Said A., 2007. "Cost of solar energy generated using PV panels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1843-1857, October.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Alsuhaibani, Zeyad, 2011. "A key review on present status and future directions of solar energy studies and applications in Saudi Arabia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5021-5050.
- Bakirci, Kadir, 2009. "Correlations for estimation of daily global solar radiation with hours of bright sunshine in Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 485-501.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical model Global solar radiation Mean bias error Mean absolute bias error Mean percentage error Root mean square error Sunshine duration Total solar radiation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:64:y:1999:i:1-4:p:369-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .