Empirical model development and comparison with existing correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasan, R. & Bahel, V. & Bakhsh, H., 1987. "Comparison of models for estimating solar radiation in arid and semi-arid regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 113-116.
- Bahel, V. & Srinivasan, R. & Bakhsh, H., 1986. "Solar radiation for Dhahran, Saudi Arabia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(10), pages 985-989.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rehman, Shafiqur & Bader, Maher A. & Al-Moallem, Said A., 2007. "Cost of solar energy generated using PV panels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1843-1857, October.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Bakirci, Kadir, 2009. "Correlations for estimation of daily global solar radiation with hours of bright sunshine in Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 485-501.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Alsuhaibani, Zeyad, 2011. "A key review on present status and future directions of solar energy studies and applications in Saudi Arabia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5021-5050.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical model Global solar radiation Mean bias error Mean absolute bias error Mean percentage error Root mean square error Sunshine duration Total solar radiation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:64:y:1999:i:1-4:p:369-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.