Cost-effective supply chain for electric vehicle battery remanufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Xiaoyi & Wu, Ye & Zhang, Shaojun & Tamor, Michael A. & Wallington, Timothy J. & Shen, Wei & Han, Weijian & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2016. "Individual trip chain distributions for passenger cars: Implications for market acceptance of battery electric vehicles and energy consumption by plug-in hybrid electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 650-660.
- Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & He, Xiaoyi & Wu, Ye & Hao, Jiming, 2017. "Well-to-wheels energy consumption and emissions of electric vehicles: Mid-term implications from real-world features and air pollution control progress," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 367-377.
- Björnsson, Lars-Henrik & Karlsson, Sten, 2015. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: How individual movement patterns affect battery requirements, the potential to replace conventional fuels, and economic viability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 336-347.
- Vikström, Hanna & Davidsson, Simon & Höök, Mikael, 2013. "Lithium availability and future production outlooks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 252-266.
- Noori, Mehdi & Gardner, Stephanie & Tatari, Omer, 2015. "Electric vehicle cost, emissions, and water footprint in the United States: Development of a regional optimization model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 610-625.
- Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & De Vroey, Laurent & Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Van Mierlo, Joeri, 2015. "Impacts of electricity mix, charging profile, and driving behavior on the emissions performance of battery electric vehicles: A Belgian case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 496-505.
- Qiao, Qinyu & Zhao, Fuquan & Liu, Zongwei & Jiang, Shuhua & Hao, Han, 2017. "Cradle-to-gate greenhouse gas emissions of battery electric and internal combustion engine vehicles in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1399-1411.
- Du, Jiuyu & Ouyang, Minggao & Chen, Jingfu, 2017. "Prospects for Chinese electric vehicle technologies in 2016–2020: Ambition and rationality," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 584-596.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hache, Emmanuel & Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Simoen, Marine & Bonnet, Clément & Carcanague, Samuel, 2019.
"Critical raw materials and transportation sector electrification: A detailed bottom-up analysis in world transport,"
Elsevier, vol. 240(C), pages 6-25.
- Emmanuel Hache & Gondia Sokhna Seck & Marine Simoën & Clément Bonnet & Samuel Carcanague, 2019. "Critical raw materials and transportation sector electrification: A detailed bottom-up analysis in world transport," Post-Print hal-02025059, HAL.
- Emmanuel Hache & Gondia Sokhna Seck & Marine Simoen & Clement Bonnet & Samuel Carcanague, 2019. "Critical raw materials and transportation sector electrification: A detailed bottom-up analysis in world transport," Post-Print hal-02061459, HAL.
- Zhu, Lijing & Wang, Peize & Zhang, Qi, 2019. "Indirect network effects in China’s electric vehicle diffusion under phasing out subsidies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Tang, Yanyan & Zhang, Qi & Li, Yaoming & Li, Hailong & Pan, Xunzhang & Mclellan, Benjamin, 2019. "The social-economic-environmental impacts of recycling retired EV batteries under reward-penalty mechanism," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- David, Lamuel & Ruther, Rose E. & Mohanty, Debasish & Meyer, Harry M. & Sheng, Yangping & Kalnaus, Sergiy & Daniel, Claus & Wood, David L., 2018. "Identifying degradation mechanisms in lithium-ion batteries with coating defects at the cathode," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 446-455.
- Mortaz, Ebrahim & Vinel, Alexander & Dvorkin, Yury, 2019. "An optimization model for siting and sizing of vehicle-to-grid facilities in a microgrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 1649-1660.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicle; Lithium-ion battery; Remanufacturing; Closed loop supply chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:226:y:2018:i:c:p:277-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.