Electricity markets evolution with the changing generation mix: An empirical analysis based on China 2050 High Renewable Energy Penetration Roadmap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- González-Aparicio, I. & Zucker, A., 2015. "Impact of wind power uncertainty forecasting on the market integration of wind energy in Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 334-349.
- Nahid-Al-Masood, & Yan, Ruifeng & Saha, Tapan Kumar, 2015. "A new tool to estimate maximum wind power penetration level: In perspective of frequency response adequacy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 209-220.
- Lin, Yashen & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & Mathieu, Johanna L., 2016. "Emissions impacts of using energy storage for power system reserves," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 444-456.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noussan, Michel & Jarre, Matteo & Roberto, Roberta & Russolillo, Daniele, 2018. "Combined vs separate heat and power production – Primary energy comparison in high renewable share contexts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 1-10.
- Xue, Yuan & Ge, Zhihua & Yang, Lijun & Du, Xiaoze, 2019. "Peak shaving performance of coal-fired power generating unit integrated with multi-effect distillation seawater desalination," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 175-184.
- Wang, Peng & Chen, Li-Yang & Ge, Jian-Ping & Cai, Wenjia & Chen, Wei-Qiang, 2019. "Incorporating critical material cycles into metal-energy nexus of China’s 2050 renewable transition," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C), pages 1-1.
- Heuberger, Clara F. & Rubin, Edward S. & Staffell, Iain & Shah, Nilay & Mac Dowell, Niall, 2017. "Power capacity expansion planning considering endogenous technology cost learning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 831-845.
- Shahmohammadi, Ali & Sioshansi, Ramteen & Conejo, Antonio J. & Afsharnia, Saeed, 2018. "Market equilibria and interactions between strategic generation, wind, and storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 876-892.
- Xu, Beibei & Chen, Diyi & Venkateshkumar, M. & Xiao, Yu & Yue, Yan & Xing, Yanqiu & Li, Peiquan, 2019. "Modeling a pumped storage hydropower integrated to a hybrid power system with solar-wind power and its stability analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 248(C), pages 446-462.
- Savelli, Iacopo & Cornélusse, Bertrand & Giannitrapani, Antonio & Paoletti, Simone & Vicino, Antonio, 2018. "A new approach to electricity market clearing with uniform purchase price and curtailable block orders," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 618-630.
- Zhou, Dequn & Wu, Changsong & Wang, Qunwei & Zha, Donglan, 2019. "Response of scale and leverage of thermal power enterprises to renewable power enterprises in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Song, Chunhe & Jing, Wei & Zeng, Peng & Yu, Haibin & Rosenberg, Catherine, 2018. "Energy consumption analysis of residential swimming pools for peak load shaving," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 176-191.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chen, Yu-Long & Li, Heng, 2019. "What affects the development of renewable energy power generation projects in China: ISM analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 506-517.
- Dincer, Hasan & Yuksel, Serhat, 2019. "Balanced scorecard-based analysis of investment decisions for the renewable energy alternatives: A comparative analysis based on the hybrid fuzzy decision-making approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 1259-1270.
- Dupont, Elise & Koppelaar, Rembrandt & Jeanmart, Hervé, 2018. "Global available wind energy with physical and energy return on investment constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 209(C), pages 322-338.
- Guo, Hongye & Chen, Qixin & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing, 2018. "Market equilibrium analysis with high penetration of renewables and gas-fired generation: An empirical case of the Beijing-Tianjin-Tangshan power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 227(C), pages 384-392.
- Yamani, Noureddine & Khellaf, Abdallah & Mohammedi, Kamal & Behar, Omar, 2017. "Assessment of solar thermal tower technology under Algerian climate," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 444-460.
More about this item
KeywordsChanging generation mix; Energy storage systems; Market equilibrium; Nash-Cournot model; Profit model; Renewable generation; Thermal plants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p1:p:56-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.