Public participation in energy saving retrofitting of residential buildings in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seyfang, Gill, 2010. "Community action for sustainable housing: Building a low-carbon future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7624-7633, December.
- Kong, Xiangfei & Lu, Shilei & Wu, Yong, 2012. "A review of building energy efficiency in China during “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” period," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 624-635.
- Junying Chu & Can Wang & Jining Chen & Hao Wang, 2009. "Agent-Based Residential Water Use Behavior Simulation and Policy Implications: A Case-Study in Beijing City," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(15), pages 3267-3295, December.
- Yao, Runming & Li, Baizhan & Steemers, Koen, 2005. "Energy policy and standard for built environment in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1973-1988.
- Liu, Wenling & Wang, Can & Mol, Arthur P.J., 2013. "Rural public acceptance of renewable energy deployment: The case of Shandong in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1187-1196.
- Langevin, Jared & Gurian, Patrick L. & Wen, Jin, 2013. "Reducing energy consumption in low income public housing: Interviewing residents about energy behaviors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1358-1370.
- Wang, Can & Lin, Jie & Cai, Wenjia & Liao, Hua, 2014. "China׳s carbon mitigation strategies: Enough?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 47-56.
- Bao, Lingling & Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng, 2012. "Analysis and proposal of implementation effects of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit of existing residential buildings in northern heating areas of China in “the 11th Five-Year Plan” period," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 521-528.
- Xu, Peng & Xu, Tengfang & Shen, Pengyuan, 2013. "Energy and behavioral impacts of integrative retrofits for residential buildings: What is at stake for building energy policy reforms in northern China?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 667-676.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ling Jia & Queena K. Qian & Frits Meijer & Henk Visscher, 2020. "Stakeholders’ Risk Perception: A Perspective for Proactive Risk Management in Residential Building Energy Retrofits in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-25, April.
- Jia, Jun-Jun & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying & Ji, Qiang, 2018. "Willingness to accept energy-saving measures and adoption barriers in the residential sector: An empirical analysis in Beijing, China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 56-73.
- Handing Guo & Wanzhen Qiao & Jiren Liu, 2019. "Dynamic Feedback Analysis of Influencing Factors of Existing Building Energy-Saving Renovation Market Based on System Dynamics in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Yang, Tianren & Zhang, Xiaoling, 2016. "Benchmarking the building energy consumption and solar energy trade-offs of residential neighborhoods on Chongming Eco-Island, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 792-799.
- Baldwin, Andrew N. & Loveday, Dennis L. & Li, Baizhan & Murray, Michael & Yu, Wei, 2018. "A research agenda for the retrofitting of residential buildings in China – A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 41-51.
- Beccali, Marco & Ciulla, Giuseppina & Lo Brano, Valerio & Galatioto, Alessandra & Bonomolo, Marina, 2017. "Artificial neural network decision support tool for assessment of the energy performance and the refurbishment actions for the non-residential building stock in Southern Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1201-1218.
- Craig, Christopher A., 2016. "Energy consumption, energy efficiency, and consumer perceptions: A case study for the Southeast United States," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 660-669.
- Corsini, Filippo & Certomà, Chiara & Dyer, Mark & Frey, Marco, 2019. "Participatory energy: Research, imaginaries and practices on people' contribute to energy systems in the smart city," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 322-332.
- Wilson, C. & Pettifor, H. & Chryssochoidis, G., 2018. "Quantitative modelling of why and how homeowners decide to renovate energy efficiently," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 1333-1344.
- Alexander Adeyemi Fakere & Clement Oluwole Folorunso & Olatunde Arayela & Felix Kayode Omole, 0. "Strategic framework for resident’s participation in housing provision in Akure, Southwest Nigeria," Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie (German Journal of Real Estate Research), Springer;Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e. V., vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Yinan Li & Neng Zhu & Beibei Qin, 2019. "Target Setting Outlook for New Residential Building Energy Efficiency Promotion in China: A Frontline Perspective Using Delphi," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-29, April.
- Jia, Jun-Jun & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying, 2018. "Public acceptance of household energy-saving measures in Beijing: Heterogeneous preferences and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 487-499.
- Yang, Tao & Pan, Yiqun & Mao, Jiachen & Wang, Yonglong & Huang, Zhizhong, 2016. "An automated optimization method for calibrating building energy simulation models with measured data: Orientation and a case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1220-1231.
- Ki Uhn Ahn & Han Sol Shin & Cheol Soo Park, 2019. "Energy Analysis of 4625 Office Buildings in South Korea," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Xin Liang & Geoffrey Qiping Shen & Li Guo, 2019. "Optimizing Incentive Policy of Energy-Efficiency Retrofit in Public Buildings: A Principal-Agent Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-19, June.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential building retrofit; Public participation; Energy saving performance; Energy technology; Behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:147:y:2015:i:c:p:287-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.