Effects of pilot injection timing on the combustion and emissions characteristics in a diesel engine using biodiesel–CNG dual fuel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- López, José M & Gómez, Álvaro & Aparicio, Francisco & Javier Sánchez, Fco., 2009. "Comparison of GHG emissions from diesel, biodiesel and natural gas refuse trucks of the City of Madrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(5), pages 610-615, May.
- Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun & Lee, Chang Sik, 2011. "Effects of multiple-injection strategies on overall spray behavior, combustion, and emissions reduction characteristics of biodiesel fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 88-98, January.
- Mancaruso, Ezio & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria, 2012. "Premixed combustion of GTL and RME fuels in a single cylinder research engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 385-394.
- Namasivayam, A.M. & Korakianitis, T. & Crookes, R.J. & Bob-Manuel, K.D.H. & Olsen, J., 2010. "Biodiesel, emulsified biodiesel and dimethyl ether as pilot fuels for natural gas fuelled engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 769-778, March.
- Ramadhas, A.S. & Muraleedharan, C. & Jayaraj, S., 2005. "Performance and emission evaluation of a diesel engine fueled with methyl esters of rubber seed oil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 1789-1800.
- Varuvel, Edwin Geo & Mrad, Nadia & Tazerout, Mohand & Aloui, Fethi, 2012. "Experimental analysis of biofuel as an alternative fuel for diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 224-231.
- Korakianitis, T. & Boruta, M. & Jerovsek, J. & Meitner, P.L., 2009. "Performance of a single nutating disk engine in the 2 to 500Â kW power range," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2213-2221, October.
- Lubbe, Nils & Sahlin, Ullrika, 2012. "Benefits of biofuels in Sweden: A probabilistic re-assessment of the index of new cars’ climate impact," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 473-479.
- Ganapathy, T. & Gakkhar, R.P. & Murugesan, K., 2011. "Influence of injection timing on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of Jatropha biodiesel engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4376-4386.
- Selim, Mohamed Y.E. & Radwan, M.S. & Saleh, H.E., 2008. "Improving the performance of dual fuel engines running on natural gas/LPG by using pilot fuel derived from jojoba seeds," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1173-1185.
More about this item
KeywordsDual fuel combustion (DFC); Single fuel combustion (SFC); Biodiesel; CNG; Alternative fuel; Pilot injection timing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:111:y:2013:i:c:p:721-730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.