The influence of voice and explanation on performance in a participative budgeting setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenberg, Jerald, 1993. "Stealing in the Name of Justice: Informational and Interpersonal Moderators of Theft Reactions to Underpayment Inequity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-103, February.
- Shields, J. F. & Shields, M. D., 1998. "Antecedents of participative budgeting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 49-76, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agostino, Deborah & Arnaboldi, Michela, 2012. "Design issues in Balanced Scorecards: The “what” and “how” of control," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 327-339.
- Cuguero-Escofet, Natalia & Rosanas, Josep M., 2012. "The just design and use of management control systems as requirements for goal congruence," IESE Research Papers D/949, IESE Business School.
- Stephan Kramer & Frank Hartmann, 2014. "How Top-down and Bottom-up Budgeting Affect Budget Slack and Performance through Social and Economic Exchange," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(3), pages 314-340, September.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:102-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Liessem & Ivo Schedlinsky & Anja Schwering & Friedrich Sommer, 2015. "Budgetary slack under budget-based incentive schemes—the behavioral impact of social preferences, organizational justice, and moral disengagement," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 81-94, April.
- Dooms, E., 2005. "Control in multidivisional firms : Levels issues and internal differentiation," Other publications TiSEM bc7c1906-d54c-46e5-9d8e-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bourguignon, Annick & Chiapello, Eve, 2003.
"The Role of Criticism in the Dynamics of Performance Evaluation Systems,"
ESSEC Working Papers
DR 03017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Eve Chiapello & Annick Bourguignon, 2005. "The role of criticism in the dynamics of performance evaluation systems," Post-Print hal-00466532, HAL.
- Eve Chiapello & Annick Bourguignon, 2011. "The role of criticism in the dynamics of performance evaluation systems," Working Papers hal-00593388, HAL.
- Eve, CHIAPELLO & Annick, BOURGUIGNON, 2003. "The role of Criticism in the Dynamics of Performance Evaluation Systems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 777, HEC Paris.
- Roland Königsgruber & Stefan Palan, 2015. "Earnings management and participation in accounting standard-setting," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Burney, Laurie L. & Henle, Christine A. & Widener, Sally K., 0. "A path model examining the relations among strategic performance measurement system characteristics, organizational justice, and extra- and in-role performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 305-321, April.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Susanna Gallani & Ranjani Krishnan & Eric J. Marinich & Michael D. Shields, 2015. "Budgeting, Psychological Contracts, and Budgetary Misreporting," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-017, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2018.
- Langevin, Pascal & Mendoza, Carla, 2013. "How can management control system fairness reduce managers’ unethical behaviours?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 209-222.
- Parker, Robert J. & Kyj, Larissa, 2006. "Vertical information sharing in the budgeting process," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Parker, Robert J. & Kohlmeyer, James III, 2005. "Organizational justice and turnover in public accounting firms: a research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 357-369, May.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:73-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Langevin & Gérald Naro, 2003. "Controle Et Comportements : Une Revue De La Litterature Anglo-Saxonne," Post-Print halshs-00582794, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:24:y:1999:i:2:p:125-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.