Economics of rainwater harvesting for crop enterprises in semi-arid areas of East Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oweis, T. & Hachum, A., 2009. "Water harvesting for improved rainfed agriculture in the dry environments," IWMI Books, Reports H041998, International Water Management Institute.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:206:y:2018:i:c:p:102-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. H. Anantha & Suhas P. Wani, 2016. "Evaluation of cropping activities in the Adarsha watershed project, southern India," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 885-897, October.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Hegde, Seema S. & Lasage, Ralph, 2016. "Assessing the returns to water harvesting: A meta-analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 100-109.
- Reynolds, Travis W. & Anderson, C. Leigh & Slakie, Elysia & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2015. "How Common Crop Yield Measures Misrepresent Productivity among Smallholder Farmers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andersson, Jafet C.M. & Zehnder, Alexander J.B. & Rockström, Johan & Yang, Hong, 2011. "Potential impacts of water harvesting and ecological sanitation on crop yield, evaporation and river flow regimes in the Thukela River basin, South Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1113-1124, May.
- Stephen P. D’Alessandro & Jorge Caballero & John Lichte & Simon Simpkin, 2015. "Kenya," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23350, The World Bank.
- repec:ags:afjrde:263632 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:iwmibc:127733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Luoyi & Bai, Xiaoyong & Wang, Shijie & Zhou, Dequan & Li, Yue & Peng, Tao & Tian, Yichao & Luo, Guangjie, 2015. "Major problems and solutions on surface water resource utilisation in karst mountainous areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 55-65.
- Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Hansen, Lars Gårn, 2016.
"The effect of climate change and adaptation policy on agricultural production in Eastern Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 54-64.
- Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2014. "The Effect of Climate Change and Adaptation Policy on Agricultural Production in Eastern Africa," IFRO Working Paper 2014/08, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Rishi Ram Kattel, "undated". "Rainwater Harvesting and Rural Livelihoods in Nepal," Working papers 102, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Ralph Lasage & Jeroen Aerts & Peter Verburg & Alemu Sileshi, 2015. "The role of small scale sand dams in securing water supply under climate change in Ethiopia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 317-339, February.
- Reynolds, Travis W. & Anderson, C. Leigh & Slakie, Elysia & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2015. "How Common Crop Yield Measures Misrepresent Productivity among Smallholder Farmers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212294, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gurib-Fakim, A. & Smith, L. & Acikgoz, N. & Avato, P. & Bossio, Deborah & Ebi, K. & Goncalves, A. & Heinemann, J. A. & Herrmann, T. M. & Padgham, J. & Pennarz, J. & Scheidegger, U. & Sebastian, L. & T, 2009. "Options to enhance the impact of AKST on development and sustainability goals," IWMI Books, Reports H042792, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:80:y:2006:i:1-3:p:74-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.