Using RZWQM to search improved practices for irrigated maize in Fergana, Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umirzakov, Gulomjon & Barthold, F. & Schneider, K. & Forkutsa, I. & Breuer, L. & Stulina, G. & Dukhovny, V. & Frede, H.-G., 2013. "Estimation of phreatic evaporation in irrigation agriculture using stable isotopes," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159226, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Wu, Yao & Liu, Tingxi & Paredes, Paula & Duan, Limin & Pereira, Luis S., 2015. "Water use by a groundwater dependent maize in a semi-arid region of Inner Mongolia: Evapotranspiration partitioning and capillary rise," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 222-232.
- Wang, Xiangping & Huang, Guanhua, 2008. "Evaluation on the irrigation and fertilization management practices under the application of treated sewage water in Beijing, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(9), pages 1011-1027, September.
- Popova, Zornitsa & Pereira, Luis S., 2011. "Modelling for maize irrigation scheduling using long term experimental data from Plovdiv region, Bulgaria," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 675-683, February.
- Kenjabaev, Shavkat & Forkutsa, I. & Bach, M. & Frede, H.-G., 2013. "Performance evaluation of the BUDGET model in simulating cotton and wheat yield and soil moisture in Fergana valley," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159114, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Fortes, P.S. & Platonov, A.E. & Pereira, L.S., 2005. "GISAREG--A GIS based irrigation scheduling simulation model to support improved water use," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 159-179, August.
- Utset, Angel & Velicia, Herminio & del Rio, Blanca & Morillo, Rodrigo & Centeno, Jose Antonio & Martinez, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Calibrating and validating an agrohydrological model to simulate sugarbeet water use under mediterranean conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-3), pages 11-21, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:77:y:2005:i:1-3:p:263-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.