Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management in the Aral Sea region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Rosegrant, M.W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, X. & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G., 2000.
"Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(1), December.
- Rosegrant, M. W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, D. C. & Cai, X. & Keller, A. & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 33-46, December.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, Ximing & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," EPTD discussion papers 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Seckler, D., 1996. "The new era of water resources management: from \dry\ to \wet\ water savings," IWMI Research Reports H018206, International Water Management Institute.
- Batchelor, Charles, 1999. "Improving water use efficiency as part of integrated catchment management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 249-263, May.
- McKinney, D. C. & Cai, X. & Rosegrant, M. W. & Ringler, C. & Scott, C. A., 1999. "Modeling water resources management at the basin level: review and future directions," IWMI Books, Reports H024075, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rebecka Törnqvist & Jerker Jarsjö, 2012. "Water Savings Through Improved Irrigation Techniques: Basin-Scale Quantification in Semi-Arid Environments," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(4), pages 949-962, March.
- Shokhrukh-Mirzo Jalilov & Saud Amer & Frank Ward, 2013. "Water, Food, and Energy Security: An Elusive Search for Balance in Central Asia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(11), pages 3959-3979, September.
- G. R. Soltani & M. Bakhshoodeh & M. Zibaei, 2009. "Optimization of Agricultural Water Use and Trade Patterns: The Case of Iran," Working Papers 508, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
- Djanibekov, Nodir & Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2013. "Evaluation of effects of cotton policy changes on land and water use in Uzbekistan: Application of a bio-economic farm model at the level of a water users association," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-13.
- Manzoor Qadir, 2016. "Policy Note: Reversing Salt-Induced Land Degradation Requires Integrated Measures," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 1-8, March.
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, Claudia, 2015. "Potential gains from water rights trading in the Aral Sea Basin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 41-56.
- Cai, Ximing & Ringler, Claudia & You, Jiing-Yun, 2008. "Substitution between water and other agricultural inputs: Implications for water conservation in a River Basin context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 38-50, May.
- Abrahao, R. & Causapé, J. & García-Garizábal, I. & Merchán, D., 2011. "Implementing irrigation: Salt and nitrate exported from the Lerma basin (Spain)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 105-112.
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:827-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michailidis, Anastasios & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Loizou, Efstratios & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2010. "The adoption of water saving irrigation practices in the Region of West Macedonia," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109388, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Li, Y.P. & Liu, J. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic programming method for water trading within an agricultural system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 71-83.
- Garcia-Vila, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Soriano, M.A. & Fereres, E., 2008. "Management trends and responses to water scarcity in an irrigation scheme of Southern Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 458-468, April.
- Ercin, A. Ertug & Mekonnen, Mesfin M. & Hoekstra, Arjen Y., 2013. "Sustainability of national consumption from a water resources perspective: The case study for France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 133-147.
- Ahmadzadeh, Hojat & Morid, Saeed & Delavar, Majid & Srinivasan, Raghavan, 2016. "Using the SWAT model to assess the impacts of changing irrigation from surface to pressurized systems on water productivity and water saving in the Zarrineh Rud catchment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 15-28.
- repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Heerden, Jan H. & Blignaut, James & Horridge, Mark, 2008. "Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-116, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:76:y:2003:i:3:p:1043-1066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.